7.26.2011

change of plans

it's funny how in life you make decisions and feel so firm in them. then the rug gets pulled up from underneath you! after talking with some coworkers that have gone through similar experiences I have, I've decided that maybe pa school may not be the only option for me. i had been planning on continuing my education since the beginning of this year. i just didn't know what avenue to take. nurse practitioners are now required to achieve a doctorate level degree which i thought was a little much for me. however, after talking with these amazing women i work with, i'm convinced that np school might be better suited for me. i will apply for both programs but secretly hope that the np program wants me more :) for those of you still with me, thanks for listening to my ramblings. sometimes putting things into words provides more clarity and understanding. i also appreciate those people who have encouraged me to go for my dreams. your words of advice and confidence have helped in so many ways. to my wonderful hubs, scott for his love, patience, and support. couldn't do any of this without you.

1 comment:

Alisa and Crowells said...

Meg! I find that writing things down does help define thoughts, too. You will be good at whatever comes your way!

PersonalMilestone
"...the difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug..."
-mark twain

Anniversary