1.11.2011

winter blues

so this morning with all this snow outside my window, i got a little twinge of the winter blues. i'm not an exceptional skier or snowboarder like scooter and i really don't think snowball fights or sledding is very much fun. i'm very much a warm blooded person. i am the hoodie queen. hot chocolate and herb teas are my favorite beverages. if i don't have a blanket and cozy socks on my feet, it is a cold day you know where. so since i am at the disadvantage of having no vitamin d, i made myself some vitamin c. orange julius, you have cured me for today. thank you, thank you.


2 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

That sounds SO nice and that picture--I just want to take that orange julius out of the screen!

VanOrden Family said...

I'm feeling ya with the winter blues, craving that vitamin d over here too! Maybe we'll have to try your cure!

PersonalMilestone
"...the difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug..."
-mark twain

Anniversary