1.27.2011

guilty pleasure

it's january again and i must admit, i've turned into a reality tv monster yet again. no, not all reality tv. just one show. i am a bachelor fiend. since scott and i don't have tv, i catch up on episodes via the internet. to be frank, not a whole lot gets done on "bachelor days".


this season i am appalled by michelle money, the contestant from utah. because she acts so crazy and says the most rude things, she is giving every viewer out there the impression that "utahns are crazy". for those of you that watch the bachelor, i personally think she gave herself that black eye. 



 on a brighter side, i am completely girl smitten over shawntel, the quirky funeral director. she is naturally pretty and seems to be the smartest girl i have ever seen on the show to date. i hope she wins. okay, i think that's enough for today but if anyone else watches the bachelor, give me a shout out!

4 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Love the bachelor! I am addicted!

Alisa and Crowells said...

We are so out of the loop on these things being across the pond. Frustrating about the Utahn--come on. There's so much more to people from Utah than that. Hope your favorite wins--she seems lovely.

Jamie said...

that's funny I used to want to be a funeral director too!

VanOrden Family said...

I secretly L.O.V.E. the bachelor! What do they put in that show that makes me want to watch it every time even though I know how dumb it really is? It is sad that I look forward to mondays so I can watch this?!! Glad you share in my obsession.

PersonalMilestone
"...the difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug..."
-mark twain

Anniversary