4.26.2011

post-finals syndrome

without fail, the week after finals i get sick. funny enough this year, the week after finals came and went without any ailments leading me to think that i was home free! i was even mentioning this to scott last week about how i had broken the cycle. i think mother nature heard me bragging... i have officially succumbed to the post post-finals sickness as of today. wonder if this will be a recurring thing even after the days of school are long gone... as for now, the couch, my blanket, netflix and powerade are my best friends :)

2 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

That used to happen to me too, except it was during finals for me. Must be stress!

meg said...

It must be. Feeling better now! Hope everything's going great with your cute fam :)

PersonalMilestone
"...the difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug..."
-mark twain

Anniversary