3.05.2011

eat your fruits & veggies

as of today, i am a new participant of bountiful baskets. i never had participated before because i thought we never could go through that much produce. luckily, i get to split the goods with my mom. today we scored a pineapple, yummy honey mangoes, fresh green beans, turnips, spinach, and much more! now i just have to figure out what to do with it all. I'm thinking some mango salsa is in order, as well as turnip fries and spinach manicotti (not in the same meal of course). anyone else have any suggestions for this stuff?

3 comments:

Shelby said...

meg! i can't wait to come back to utah so i can be a bountiful basket-er. jealous!!

thanks for stopping by my attempt of a recipe blog! i have another more personal/family blog if you want to see that too...it's private, though. give me your email on fb if you're interested.

Alisa and Crowells said...

ooh! I've heard bountiful baskets are amazing and the way to go!!! Happy cooking!

Shannon Tippetts said...

I've never heard of bountiful baskets and I'd love to hear more. Do tell!

PersonalMilestone
"...the difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug..."
-mark twain

Anniversary