11.14.2010

excitement

many people have asked me if i was going to cancel my cruise because of the carnival fiasco last week. here are my list of reasons why i still will be traveling via carnival:
1. i can't get my money back now even if i wanted to.
2. that fire was pretty much a freak accident and is very unlikely to happen again.
3. i wouldn't mind eating sandwiches and getting a free cruise if it did happen again.
4. i'm just too excited to back out now from my first international venture!

by the way, we cruise in:




days!

3 comments:

Shannon Tippetts said...

Nice!! What places are you hitting?

Alisa and Crowells said...

Ooo, sounds SO nice!

Stephanie said...

Hey I am super excited too!

PersonalMilestone
"...the difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug..."
-mark twain

Anniversary